HSCC is an ACM international conference dedicated to the theory and practice of embedded reactive systems involving the interplay between discrete and continuous dynamic behaviors. Academic and industrial researchers are invited to exchange information on the latest development of applications and theoretical advancements in the analysis, design, control, optimization and implementation of hybrid systems. Submissions are invited in all areas pertaining to the analysis, design, control, optimization, implementation, and applications of hybrid systems.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Models of heterogeneous systems;
- Computability and complexity;
- Real-time computing and control;
- Embedded and resource-aware systems;
- Computation and control over wireless networks;
- Networked embedded systems;
- Autonomous and robotic systems;
- Tools for analysis, verification, control, and optimization;
- Programming languages support and implementation;
- Applications including automotive, communication networks, avionics,
energy systems, transportation networks, biology and other sciences, manufacturing and robotics.
Submission and Publication
Papers of no more than 10 pages 2-column in ACM format,
presenting original research that is unpublished and not submitted elsewhere
should be submitted electronically via EasyChair in PDF format (submission site: comming up soon).
Sumbitted papers will be reviewed by the program committee.
The proceedings of accepted papers will be published by ACM.
There will also be a possibility to present work-in-progress papers;
the submission deadline for wip papers will be in January/February 2010.