HSCC 2010 will be part of the 3rd Cyber-Physical Systems Week (CPSWeek)
which is the collocated cluster of five conferences and workshops: HSCC, RTAS
(Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium), IPSN
(International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks),
LCTES (Languages, Compilers, and Tools for Embedded Systems) and CPSC
(Cyber Physical and Social Computing).
Through CPSWeek, the five major events will have a shared registration process,
joint invited speakers and poster sessions, and joint social events.
HSCC is internationally recognized as the leading conference dedicated to the theory and practice of embedded reactive systems involving the interplay between discrete and continuous dynamic behaviors. Academic and industrial researchers are invited to exchange information on the latest development of applications and theoretical advancements in the analysis, design, control, optimization and implementation of hybrid systems. Submissions are invited in all areas pertaining to the analysis, design, control, optimization, implementation, and applications of hybrid systems.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Models of heterogeneous systems;
- Computability and complexity;
- Real-time computing and control;
- Embedded and resource-aware systems;
- Computation and control over wireless networks;
- Networked embedded systems;
- Autonomous and robotic systems;
- Tools for analysis, verification, control, and optimization;
- Programming languages support and implementation;
- Applications including automotive, communication networks, avionics,
energy systems, transportation networks, biology and other sciences, manufacturing and robotics.